what is simple pomodoro: simple pomodoro is a pomodoro timer for c# developers. it, combined with
the pomodoro technique,
helps you focus and complete various tasks such as coding,
studying, and others. after you complete a pomodoro (25 minutes of work) you will be rewarded with a neat little c# tip.
how to do it:
- decide on the task to be done.
- start the pomodoro timer (traditionally 25 minutes).
- work on the task.
- end work when the timer rings and click a checkmark in the completed pomodoros section
- if you have fewer than four checkmarks, take a short break (click short break; 5 minutes), then go to step 2.
- after four pomodoros, take a longer break (click long break; 10 minutes), reset your checkmark count to zero, then go to step 1.